Monthly Earning Potential (INR)
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- AIIMS, Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Banaras Hindu University
Chegg helped to live her passion to help student day and night and this has made her a top solver within few months.
Surface Anatomy: Also known as superficial anatomy is the anatomical study that focuses on identifying anatomical structures by observing the surface of the body.
Microscopic anatomy: The anatomical study of minute structures on a microscopic level, such as cells and tissues.
Gross anatomy: Also known as the macroscopic anatomy, is the study of anatomical features that are visible to the naked eye, that includes internal organs and external features.
Embryology: The study of the development of an embryo from the fertilization stage of the ovum to growth stage and finally till the fatal stage.
Dissection: The process of disassembling an organism to determine its internal structure and to understand its functions and relationships of its components.
1. Which statement about cardiac muscle is FALSE?
- A. Cardiac muscle cells must obey the all-or-none law of contraction. Intercalated disks contain both desmosomes for firm attachment and gap junctions to allow communication.
- B. Calcium-induced calcium release is when extracellular Ca2s stimulates the release of Ca2 from the sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- C. The energy demand of cardiac muscle cells is high because they have many mitochondria.
- D. Cardiac muscle cells use Ca2+ions released from the sarcoplasmic reticulum.
2.Which of the following is the body cavity that contains the pituitary gland?
- (A) Abdominal
- (B) Cranial
- (C) Pleural
- (D) Spinal
- (E) Thoracic
3. What are the five body functions that monitor homeostasis?
4. What do you call a surgical incision into a nerve? Explain?