Monthly Earning Potential (INR)
- BITS Pilani, Rajasthan
- Shiv Nadar University
- PCT, Mumbai University
- VTU, Belgaum
- MANIT Bhopal
- Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandal, Malegaon
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
- IIT Bombay
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science
- NIT Rourkela
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- NIT Durgapur
- NIT Rourkela
- Banaras Hindu university
- National Institute of Technology,Hamirpur
- Hans Raj College, Delhi University
- Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore
- Hindu College, Delhi University
- Motilal Nehru College, Delhi University
M.Sc Mathematics - Gold Medalist
As a lecturer, I don’t find much difference between teaching in a classroom and teaching online. In both the set-ups, the method varies, but the content remains the same. Whether the classroom or the Chegg answer board, I address the students and help them.
The association with chegg.com have given me financial independence for which I am greatly thankful. Apart from working with chegg.com, I teach both school level and college level students. Right now, I am totally involved in teaching and helping students.
1. Why is the magnitude of the sum of two vectors less than or equal to the sum of the magnitudes of each vector? Please be as detailed as possible.
2. 1)Explain why you will get an error for cos-1(-1.008). Specific.2) Solve algebraically, 2sin(3x)-1=0, give the first exact positive solutions.