Monthly Earning Potential (INR)
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- AIIMS, Delhi
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Delhi University
- Osmania University
- NISER Bhubaneswar
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Banaras Hindu University
- BIT Mesra
- Gargi College, Delhi University
M.Pharma - Andhra University
I am privileged to be a Chegg Expert Answerer Chegg gives me a platform to showcase my subject skill and help international students when they get stuck with the subject.
Chegg is helping her in planning to sponsor her further studies with the earning’s she is receiving from Chegg.
1.Which of these units is most suitable for measuring the length of a cell?
2. Give two differences between plant and animal cells?
3. In an osmosis experiment, after 45 minutes, a potato cylinder had lost 2.4 g in mass.Calculate the rate of water loss from the potato cylinder in grams per hour?
4. Describe the similarities and differences between the processes of diffusion and osmosis?
1. The difference between the test cross and back cross?
2. Suppose A Father of Blood Type-B and A Mother of Blood Type-O have a Child of Type-O. What are the chances that their Next Child will be Blood Type-O? Type B? Type A? Type Ab?
3. Describe the New Theory of Introns?4. Does a codon specifies one of which of the following?
d) Amino acids
1. How would you isolate a thermophilic chemolithotroph that uses sulphur compounds as a source of energy and electrons? What changes in the incubation system would be needed to isolate bacteria using sulphur compounds in anaerobic respiration? How would you tell which process is taking place through an analysis of the sulphur molecules present in the spent medium?
2.What would be the phenotype of an E. coli strain in which the tandem trp codons in the leader region were mutated so that they coded for serine instead?
3.Suppose that you insered a plasmid vector carrying a human interferon gene into E. coli but none of the transformed bacteria produced interferon. Give as many plausible reasons as possible for this result.
4.What are some logical physiological or morphological targets to exploit in treating animals or plants suffering from fungal infections? Compare these with the targets you would use when treating infections caused by bacteria.