Monthly Earning Potential (INR)
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- AIIMS, Delhi
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Banaras Hindu University
- BIT Mesra
- University of Delhi
Flexible schedule and work as per your convenience.
Payment for every question answered. Top experts earn INR 1 Lac a month*.
Enhance your subject knowledge with International academic exposure.
Attend expert meet-ups and network with your peer-groups to excel in your career.
Clear online Subject and Guideline test.
Our team will verify your documents and other details.
Congratulations.!! You are an EXPERT now..!!
There are various sub-topics available under a nursing category like therapeutics, pharmacology, pediatric nursing, patient safety, maternal health care, pain management, geriatric nursing. Therapeutics and pharmacology help the student to understand the treatment plans, medicines to be used for a condition. Pediatric nursing deals with the diseases and disorders, which occurs in small children or neonates. Maternal health care deals with pregnant women etc.
Sample Questions like:
1. Susan is a 65-year-old school nurse who has recently retired from an elementary school. She is beginning to feel rather lonely now that she is no longer working. She is a widow with adult children living out of the area. Her children have suggested that she may want to move to their city and be closer to her grandchildren. She has been avoiding these discussions with her family and tells them all is fine. Moving seems like a major upheaval to her. Although she has been in fair health physically, at her last visit to the health care provider, she had lost 10 pounds and is just below her desired weight.
- Based on Havighurst’s developmental task theory:
- Explain Susan’s behavior.
- State four (4) priority nursing concerns and related nursing interventions for Susan.
2. You are assisting in the restoration of a mesial-occlusal-distal (MOD) amalgam on tooth #13. How many wedges should be set out for this procedure? Where is a wedge positioned in preparation for proper contour? From what direction do you position the wedge? HTM
You are to prepare the universal retainer and matrix band for tooth #29. When assembling the band into the retainer with the diagonal slot facing you, in which direction should the band go-right, straight, or left?
Before you assemble the matrix band and retainer or place the Mylar strip inter-proximally, what needs to be done to the band to enhance its contouring abilities? The dentist has overfilled tooth #13 and has completed the initial carving and is ready to start the final carving of the occlusal and interproximal surfaces. Describe the sequence involved in the removal of the matrix band, retainer, and wedge.
3. What is the impact on the nursing profession and to the public related to the projected nursing shortage? Discuss at least one way that the nursing profession is working toward a resolution of this problem.