Become a Nursing
Expert with Chegg
Why become a Chegg Subject Expert?
Flexible schedule and work as per your convenience.
Payment for every question answered. Top experts earn INR 1 Lac a month*.
Enhance your subject knowledge with International academic exposure.
Attend expert meet-ups and network with your peer-groups to excel in your career.
Become a Q&A Expert in 4 easy steps.
Sign up & fill registration details.
Clear online Subject and Guidelines test.
Our team will verify your documents and other details.
Congratulations.!! You are an EXPERT now..!!
Physical chemistry is the branch of chemistry that majorly covers thermodynamics, Quantum chemistry, Chemical kinetics, Electrochemistry, States of matter, Symmetry and Group theory, and Molecular spectroscopy. Basic knowledge in Physics, Biology, and Mathematics is required to understand the concepts in physical chemistry. Most concepts of physical chemistry are learnt by solving numerical problems. Excel or spreadsheets are used to make plots in chemical kinetics and thermodynamics. Software’s like MathCad, MATLAB, MAPLE, and Mathematica are required to solve advanced problems in physical chemistry.
1. Susan is a 65-year-old school nurse who has recently retired from an elementary school. She is beginning to feel rather lonely now that she is no longer working. She is a widow with adult children living out of the area. Her children have suggested that she may want to move to their city and be closer to her grandchildren. She has been avoiding these discussions with her family and tells them all is fine. Moving seems like a major upheaval to her. Although she has been in fair health physically, at her last visit to the health care provider, she had lost 10 pounds and is just below her desired weight.
- Based on Havighurst’s developmental task theory:
- Explain Susan’s behavior.
- State four (4) priority nursing concerns and related nursing interventions for Susan.
2. You are assisting in the restoration of a mesial-occlusal-distal (MOD) amalgam on tooth #13. How many wedges should be set out for this procedure? Where is a wedge positioned in preparation for proper contour? From what direction do you position the wedge? HTM
You are to prepare the universal retainer and matrix band for tooth #29. When assembling the band into the retainer with the diagonal slot facing you, in which direction should the band go-right, straight, or left?
Before you assemble the matrix band and retainer or place the Mylar strip inter-proximally, what needs to be done to the band to enhance its contouring abilities? The dentist has overfilled tooth #13 and has completed the initial carving and is ready to start the final carving of the occlusal and interproximal surfaces. Describe the sequence involved in the removal of the matrix band, retainer, and wedge.
3. What is the impact on the nursing profession and to the public related to the projected nursing shortage? Discuss at least one way that the nursing profession is working toward a resolution of this problem.