Monthly Earning Potential (INR)
- Jadavpur University
- Amity University
- IIT Madras
- KIIT, Bhubaneshwar
- IIT Varanasi
- Delhi University
- IIM Indore
- IIT BHU
- IIT (ISM), Dhanbad
- Aligarh Muslim University
Flexibility to work from home at the time that is most convenient to us. I save the time of travel and dedicate the same more wisely on the platform of Chegg.
Chegg has become an integral part of my life. It has taught me the value of time and knowledge. Before Chegg the quote “Knowledge increases by sharing but not by saving” was just a random combination of words for me, but now this saying is a value I consider very important and try to live by.
The experience till now has been amazing with a lot of opportunity to polish my existing knowledge and the opportunity to interact with students studying in foreign universities.
1. How can a Christian worldview be applied to business statistics?
2. What are the three significance levels used in business statistics?
3. Business statistics Summarize the differences among nominal, ordinal, interval and ratio levels of measurement.
4. Is a larger sample always better? Why or Why not? Example required.
5.In what ways can business statistics be useful in today’s business enviroment?
1. Make a concept map of the following elements of international business:
· The International Business Environment
· Culture and International Business
· Political Economics and International Business
2. Does government intervention and regulation of international business help or hinder a firm’s international business strategy?
3. Describe the influence the mainly political international institutions have on international businesses and their relevance to international business
4. What is international business? What is strategy management in the context of international business? How is government considered an international business?
1. Make an article from this topic: Marketing Myopia
2. compare and contrast four marketing strategies used in mass marketing, direct marketing, micro marketing, and one-to-one marketing.
3. Distinguish between the terms ‘relationship marketing’, ‘direct marketing’, ‘database marketing’ and ‘digital marketing’.
4. Which answer best illustrates the relationship between marketing research, the marketing concept and marketing strategy?